In Claspo you can integrate with your existing CleverReach account to use the capabilities provided by both apps.
When creating a new widget, the Integration step suggests adding a new integration. Proceed as follows:
1. Click Add integration.
2. Select CleverReach from the list of apps.
A window with the request to connect with CleverReach opens.
3. Click Log in with my existing CleverReach account and connect.
4. Enter your CleverReach Customer ID, User name and Password, and click Log in now & connect Claspo!
The CleverReach access permission does not expire and remains valid unless you revoke it.
If you experience authorization issues, click Reauthorize beside the CleverReach icon on the integration page and repeat the authorization process.
5. Select a list for new subscribers from the dropdown list in Claspo (you need to create it first in your CleverReach account).
6. Select the Field mapping fields from the dropdown lists. The Email field is required.
The Field mapping contains two types of fields:
Widget fields. Those are the contact fields you add when editing a Claspo template. For example, email, first name, last name, phone.
System fields. Those are the fields depending on the site where a widget is displayed. For example, site language, browser, operation system, device.
7. Add the static field values and select the corresponding CleverReach field names from the dropdown list.
8. Add more static fields as required by clicking Add static field, then click Done.
Note: A created recipient is inactive after the subscription.
Your CleverReach account is now integrated with Claspo and user data from the widget are automatically transferred to the specified CleverReach list.
You can edit the CleverReach configuration at any time.