In Claspo you can integrate with your existing MailerLite account to use the capabilities provided by both apps.
When creating a new widget, the Integration step suggests adding a new integration. Proceed as follows:
Click Add integration.
2. Select MailerLite from the list of apps.
A window with the API key field appears.
3. Log in to your MailerLite account, go to the Integrations tab and click the Use button beside the API icon.
Click the Generate new token button and enter the token name. Then click Create token.
Copy the generated key to the clipboard.
4. In Claspo, paste your MailerLite API key in the API key field of the New MailerLite integration window and click Save.
5. Select the appropriate list for the new subscribers from the dropdown list (groups in your MailerLite account).
6. Select the Field mapping fields from the dropdown lists.
Note: The Email field is required.
7. Enter the static field values and select the MailerLite field names from the dropdown list.
8. Add more static fields as required by clicking Add static fields, then click Done.
Your MailerLite account is now integrated with Claspo and user data from the widget will automatically transfer to the specified MailerLite list.
You can edit the MailerLite configuration at any time.
The subscription proceeds with single or double opt-in confirmation, depending on your MailerLite account settings.
To enable DOI confirmation, go to your MailerLite Account settings -> Subscribe settings -> Double opt-in for API and integrations.