You can integrate with your MailWizz account to use the capabilities of both apps.
Creating API Keys in MailWizz
Before proceeding with MailWizz integration in Claspo, you need to create an API key in MailWizz.
After having created a key, you need to copy the following information:
Read the MailWizz instructions to learn more.
Adding MailWizz integration in Claspo
When creating a new widget, the Integration step suggests adding a new integration. Proceed as follows:
Click Add integration.
Select MailWizz from the list of apps.
The MailWizz Sign in pop-up opens.
Enter MailWizz API URL and API key into the corresponding fields and click Save.
Click the Accept button to give Claspo permission to access the data in your MailWizz account.
- The MailWizz access permission does not expire and remains valid unless you revoke it.
- If you experience authorization issues, click Reauthorize beside the MailWizz icon on the integration page and repeat the authorization process.
Select the list from the List dropdown menu. You have to select the list that you created in MailWizz with the fields you want to map to Claspo.
- Claspo export field names must match the MailWizz field tags.
- If you use option fields in the Claspo widget, they have to match with the corresponding fields in MailWizz.
Map the Claspo fields in the left-hand side column to the MailWizz fields in the right-hand side column.
The Field mapping contains two types of fields:
- Widget fields. Those are the contact fields you add when editing a Claspo widget. For example, email, first name, last name, phone.
- System fields. Those are the fields used to pass the information of a contact, such as site language, browser, operating system, device, and other.
If you want to pass a static value in a field, click + Add static fields and enter the static field values and map them to the corresponding fields in MailWizz.
The static field values are the same for all the customers who subscribed using this widget.
The MailWizz integration adds to your widget.
To begin collecting leads in Claspo and MailWizz, you have to publish the widget.
To publish a widget in Claspo:
Go to Widgets in the Claspo left-hand side menu.
Expand the dropdown list in the Status column beside the widget integrated with MailWizz and select Published.
You can edit the integration configuration for MailWizz at any time.
Your MailWizz account is now integrated with Claspo. The data from the integrated widgets will be automatically transferred to MailWizz.